GENERALS CONTRACTING CONDITIONS. APPRAISAL.
Euroval, trademark and commercial name of Eurovaloraciones, S.A., is a Appraisal and Valuation company specialized in real estate´s appraisal and all types of goods, assets, rights and companies valuation.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA.
SOCIAL NAME: Eurovaloraciones, S.A.
TRADE NAME: Euroval
SOCIAL ADDRESS: Plaza de la Constitución, 2, Entresuelo 03550 San Juan de Alicante (Spain)
CIF / NIF: A03525508
TELEPHONE: 902 100 218
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Sheet A-2183 Volume 1203 Folio 124
Company approved by the Bank of Spain with code number 4388
DOMAIN NAME: euroval.com
Euroval offers its clients the option of contracting a appraisal report entirely through its website. This service allows the contracting of appraisal reports for: Dwellings in a building, semi-detached, semi-detached or detached up to 300 m2 and individual plots up to 1,000 m2; parking spaces; simple notes; premises, offices, industrial warehouses, rural properties, land and buildings with an estimated value of up to 1,000,000 €; for the purposes of Mortgage Guarantee or Market Value.
Any other type of real estateor purpose not indicated in the previous paragraph must be the object of a budget by our customer service department through the budget request option online or through our customer service phone number.
In the present document, the client may consult the terms and conditions of the service provided by Euroval. The contract requires the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions included in the contract, which the customer acknowledges having read.
Once the conditions are accepted by the client, Euroval must accept the order. Therefore, the contract shall be deemed to have been concluded and binding at the time when Euroval has verified that it has the technical and legal capacity to perform the requested work and the payment has been made according to the tariff.
Euroval will send an electronic document containing the order number to the user’s email account, in accordance with the data requested in the registration form.
If the payment of the requested fees is not verified, it will be assumed that the client has withdrawn from the order.
The General Terms and Conditions of Business set out in this document have been drawn up in accordance with the following provisions: Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. Law 7/1998, of 15 January, on General Contracting Conditions. Law 7/1996, of 5 January, on the Regulation of Retail Trade and any other legal provisions that may apply.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
Euroval reserves the right to to modify or update the General Conditions of Contracting, as well as any special conditions that may be included. Such modifications or updates will be published on the website (euroval.com) and shall apply to all hires made from that time onwards.
3. CUSTOMER DEFINITION.
It is considered cThe form for the provision of the service to Euroval must be filled in by any individual or legal entity with the capacity to contract in accordance with the legislation applicable to them according to their nationality.
The provision of personal data and the purchase of products through our portal requires that you are of legal age, in accordance with Spanish legislation, and have the legal capacity to contract the services offered on this website on your own.
The services are provided to the client in his/her capacity as the recipient or end user thereof, and the resale or marketing of the Service, as well as the assignment of the contract without the express authorization of Euroval, is strictly prohibited.
4. DEFINITION OF THE SERVICE OFFERED.
Through its website euroval.com, Euroval offers a direct contracting service for appraisal reports from Dwellings : Dwellings in buildings, semi-detached, terraced, semi-detached or detached up to 300 m2 and individual plots up to 1,000 m2; parking spaces; simple notes; premises, offices, industrial buildings, rural properties, land and buildings with an estimated value of up to 1,000,000 €; for the purposes of Mortgage Guarantee or Market Value.
For all other purposesreal estates, you must contact our customer services or make an online request, so that they can prepare an individualized estimate and provide you with the conditions under which the service will be provided.
The real estatesobjects of this service must be located in Spanish territory.
The reports shall be drawn up on the basis of the visit of the real estate, in which their characteristics shall be checked. Likewise, it will be analyzed if he real estatecomplies with the determinations contained in the municipal approach or if he has any other restriction derived from any public protection regime.
The report will be issued in Spanish.
(*) Together with the contracting of the appraisal of Dwelling you can contract complementary services such as obtaining a Nota Simple.
Euroval will carry out the assignments in accordance appraisal with the regulations in force and the purpose for which the report is requested.
- It consists of the following documents: Report indicating the purpose for which the valuation is carried out, describing and analysing the real estatevalue and the different elements that make it up, explaining the valuation methods used and the values obtained and, if appropriate, including observations, warnings or conditions to the valueappraisal . In addition, relevant documentation used for the preparation of the report or additional information shall be included in annexes. Certificate of appraisal the report (in the case of those requested for the purpose of mortgage guarantee, according to ECO/805/2003).
- If the necessary documents are not available, or if certain characteristics relevant to the real estateassessment of the report cannot be verified, the report may be conditioned or noted in the téThe terms set out in Articles 10 and 11 of Order ECO 805/2003
- Evaluation summary (in the case of those requested for the Market Value purpose).
- The reports are valid for 6 months from their date of issue.
5. PROCESS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR THE SERVICE OF AN APPRAISAL OFFICER.
Registration of the order.
The client must fill in the electronic form on Euroval’s website.
After accepting these conditions, the application shows the client a summary of the requested order, informing him of
- The price of the requested work (of our online products).
- The total amount to be paid by the client to carry out the same (if the characteristics of the client do real estatenot allow to calculate the fees, we will inform that the management of the order will be carried out by means of the realization of a concrete budget that can be requested via web or through our department of attention to the client via telephone).
At this point in the process, the applicant may choose to continue the process or cancel the application. If you decide to continue, you must pay the amount indicated.
The amount indicated for payment will be based on the information provided by the client and constitutes a minimum standard amount. Therefore, the final fees may not be established until Euroval completes the work requested and any possible incidents which may occur prior to the delivery of the report and which may influence the final price of the work are resolved, in accordance with the rate established by Euroval.
Payment for the requested job. Invoice.
Payment of the fee is required to start the service.óThe Committee notes that the Commission’s proposal is not to be implemented in the context of the requested work.
The same will be doneá by credit cardédito o de déThe Commission shall be assisted by a committee composed of representatives of the Member States and of the Commission.ágina.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 164. One, 3º. 2 of Law 37/1992, of 28 December, on Value Added Tax, the client gives its consent to Euroval to issue the corresponding invoice in its name in electronic format, as well as to have it sent to the mailbox provided at the time of the formalization of the contract with Euroval.
The customer may at any time revoke his express consent to receive the invoice in electronic form. To do so, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com in which he will identify himself with the data with which he has contracted the service, and will indicate his interest in receiving the paper invoice.
In the case that the client wishes to communicate any incident, comment or make a complaint, he may do so by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending of the contract formalization. Validity and duration.
After the payment of the work by the client, according to the tariff, a summary document of the request will be shown on the screen including the data of the order requested by the client and the payment made.
The electronic documentóIn the case of a single application, the following shall be sentá víby emailóThe only way to get to the address is to send a letter to the address below.óThe applicant must indicate on the electronic form that he is willing to pay for the service.óThe only way to confirm this is to use theóThe Commission’s order.
The contract will come into force and take effect from the moment the customer accepts and pays for the service. The contract will have a defined duration, which will be given by the reception by the client of the response to the contracted service.
Rejection of the order by Euroval.
Euroval may refuse to carry out the order, justifying the reason to the client and notifying it within a maximum period of 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) from the time the order is requested (*)
(*) Without prejudice to the provisions of art.13 of ECO/805/2003 of 27 March, on rules for the valuation of goods real estatesand certain rights for certain financial purposes, on the refusal of valuation for the reasons expressed in the aforementioned rule (in the cases in which said rule is applicable).
In the event that the order is rejected, Euroval will fully reimburse the client for the amount paid by him/her.
Necessary documentation for the realization ofl Report.
The necessary (minimum) documentation for a report appraisal is as follows:
- Registry Documentation (Nota simple registral or copy of the registered property deed) (1) (2). For mortgage guarantee purposes, the Nota Simple must be less than 3 months old.
- Cadastral Reference
- In case of real estatessubjects to some type of protection: definitive qualification certificate or administrative disqualification document.
- In case of real estatesleased or where the use has been transferred to a third party: Lease or assignment contract, as well as the last paid rent receipt.
- In the event of the existence of any type of administrative limitation or burden (usufruct,…) that may affect the value of the Dwelling , it must be communicated to the technician with the corresponding supporting documentation.
Additional documentation (optional):
Map of the real estate.
– If this documentation is not available, the Simple Note can be obtained together with the order of the report of appraisal .
– The parking space and/or storage room must be part of the property register of the Dwelling .
Preparation and delivery of the report.
Once the requested work has been paid for and the order confirmed, Euroval will assign a specialized technician who will contact the accompanying person (at the telephone number indicated in the request) within approximately 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to arrange a visit to the real estate.
The report appraisal is prepared from the necessary documentation provided by the client (see previous section) and the data collection and checks made during the visit to the real estate, as well as other additional checks required depending on the type and characteristics of the real estateand the corresponding regulations according to the purpose for which the report is requested.
Once the report has been completedappraisal , it will be reviewed and quality controlled by the corresponding department of Euroval.
The applicant will receive the Report of appraisal and its Certificate or Evaluation Summary, as appropriate, at the e-mail address indicated in the application, in PDF format and digitally signed.
In case the applicant requires a physical copy, it will be sent with an additional fee of 20€ plus VAT to the national territory, including courier costs.
– If, after the report has been issued, it is confirmed that the value exceeds that declared by the applicant, Euroval may increase the price in proportion to the deviation, subject to prior communication and consent by the client.
– The area to be reported by the client must be the area built with a proportional part of common areas.
– Fees are subject to verification of the surface area by the appraiser during the visit. In case of discrepancy with the area reported by the client, we will proceed to the regulation of fees according to tariffs prior to the delivery of the report of (whenever appraisal the difference affects the fees indicated in the tariffs).
– The fees include the corresponding tax (VAT or IGIC).
Considerations to be taken into account about the rates indicated.
- The report will appraisal be delivered in digitally signed PDF format. In case of requesting a physical copy, it will be sent with an additional fee of 20€ to national territory, including courier costs.
- The cost of the work is calculated according to the type of real estate and its built area with common areas. In the event that, after the visit, it is found that the actual surface area of real estate with common areas differs from that reported, to the extent that the corresponding fees, according to the attached fee table, would be different (more or less), the invoice will be modified and the fees regularized prior to the delivery of the report of appraisal by Euroval.
- If the client does not accept the new fees, the report will be cancelled, and the payment made will be considered as expenses incurred for the work done until that moment. In case it is verified that the garage and/or storage room are not part of the same property as the one registered in the Dwelling , they will not be included in the requested report, according to the specifications indicated in the attached tariffs. In case the client wants them to be evaluated, they will be included in an independent report, and an estimate will be previously made to the client, who will have to accept it in order to proceed with the elaboration of the new report.
7. LIMITS AND CONDITIONS OD THE REPORT APPRAISAL ISSUED.
The reports do appraisal not constitute a building audit report (of urban, technical, fiscal or legal content). The checks carried out are therefore limited in scope to the subject matter of the report, with particular reference to the following aspects
- The assessment is made on the documentary information provided and that obtained during the inspection visit. Therefore, possible hidden defects that may be presented by thereal estate, as well as charges, taxes and limitations that do not appear in the documentation provided, are not considered.
- All documentation and information used for the report, provided by the applicant or third parties (and indicated in the report) is considered reliable, since they are provided in unauthenticated photocopies – except those expressly indicated in the report – and therefore no responsibility is assumed for their veracity and the consequences arising from them.
- All data, characteristics, installations, qualities, etc. are indicated only so that the reader can have a better view of the property. The calculated values indicated in the report refer to the real estatereport as a whole and not to isolated parts of it, unless expressly stated.
- The valuation reports are confidential and their use should only be within the scope and purpose for which they have been requested. This means that the valuation report is not valid for purposes other than those indicated in the report. Total or partial reproduction thereof, or any reference thereto in documents, publications or circulars of any kind is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of Euroval.
8. USE OF REPORS AND ACCOUNTABILITY.
The reports appraisal are made for the exclusive use of the applicant according to the purpose for which they are requested. Euroval shall not be liable to the client for damages caused by the use of the report appraisal for a purpose other than that stated in the report.
Euroval does not assume any responsibility towards third parties other than the applicant using this report from appraisal . The use of the report by third parties will require the express authorization of Euroval and the issuance of a new report with the incorporation of the new holder or the financial institution which will grant the loan.
The limited scope of a report in appraisal the terms set forth in the previous section determines the limits of the liability assumed by Euroval.
The customer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days, counting from the day following the conclusion of the contract, in accordance with Article 104 section a) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, without having to justify the reasons for withdrawal.
Euroval expressly informs the Client that since this is a service provision, which has also been prepared based on the Client’s particular specifications, the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous paragraph shall not apply if the service has been fully performed, in accordance with the provisions of Article 103.1 of the Consolidated Text for the Defence of Consumers and Users.
In order for the customer to exercise the right of withdrawal, always within the legal period, and provided that the service has not been fully performed, the customer may use the model withdrawal form that he or she considers to be the most appropriate, or make an unequivocal statement that records his or her decision to withdraw from the contract.
We inform you that the acceptance of these conditions implies the express consent of the client to immediately begin the service requested and determines that the client knows and accepts that once the service has been completed, even if 14 days have not passed, he/she will not have the right to withdraw and/or return the service provided.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the service has already been initiated and the client decides to exercise its right of withdrawal within the term, Euroval will issue a report listing the steps taken. To this end, Euroval shall invoice the proportional amount of fees attributable to the part of the service already provided in relation to the total object of the contract and on the basis of the total price agreed for the service, which, in this case, may never be less than 100 Euros for administrative expenses (generation and cancellation of the assignment and arrangements for the return of fees).
Likewise, the client is informed that if the visit to the real estateclient has been made, he is obliged to pay a minimum (without prejudice to a higher percentage) of 30% of the total fees for the service contracted.
Euroval undertakes to treat the information to which it has access in connection with the provision of services with the utmost confidentiality.
11. SECURITY POLICY.
Eurovaloraciones, S.A. guarantees security in all communications with its clients. All data operations will be carried out on a secure server, based on the SSL standard, which by means of an encryption system, makes it impossible to access the data in case of violation attempts by third parties.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
For all matters not covered by these General Contracting Conditions and the specific conditions governing each of the services offered, the contract will be governed by current Spanish law.
Whenever the Law allows it, the parties, for any legal claims that may arise, submit to the courts of Alicante, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
13. CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Euroval considers it essential that its clients perceive the quality of the services provided, as this has always been one of its main strategic factors. For this reason, the company has a customer service department, in order to attend to and resolve any complaints and claims from its customers, in compliance with Order ECO/734/2004, of 11 March, on customer service departments and services and the customer ombudsman of financial institutions, which regulates the requirements and procedures to be fulfilled by customer service departments and services.
The ways to contact our customer service are the following:
- Telephone:902 100 218
- Postal address:Eurovaloraciones, S. A. – Customer Service Manager, Plaza de la Constitución Nº 2 – 03550 San Juan de Alicante. SPAIN
All complaints and claims received will be answered in writing within a period not exceeding two (2) months, so if after that time your case has not been resolved, or you are not satisfied with the final decision communicated, you may then file a complaint with the Market Conduct and Complaints Department of the Banco de España, through the Virtual Office of the Banco de España (https://sedeelectronica.bde.es/sede/es/).
For further information on the Regulations for the Defence of Clients established by Euroval, please consult the following link: https://euroval.com/reclamaciones/