1.- Person in charge of treatment
Eurovaloraciones, S.A. (Euroval)
Postal address: Plaza Constitución nº2 – Entresuelo – 03550 San Juan de Alicante (Alicante)
Phone: 915 98 80 80
Data Protection Delegate: Sergio Castaño Otero
Contact DPD: email@example.com
In general, the data collected by Euroval will be used to provide any of the services offered by the company which has been directly contracted by the end user, in which case Euroval will act as the Controller, or contracted through an intermediary (usually financial institutions) so that Euroval will act as the Processing Manager.
The data will be kept for 5 years in accordance with their legal obligations established in Article 12.1 of Royal Decree 775/1997, of 30 May, on the legal system for the approval of services and companies of appraisal .
Similarly, Euroval may collect personal data for:
- The preparation of quotations, in which case the data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years in order to have your data available for future offers that you may request again.
- The creation of a job bank where users can upload their Curriculum Vitae in order to join the company’s staff (Spontaneous registration) or in response to job offers that may be published through the corporate website. The personal data included in our job bank will be kept without limitation unless the user cancels it voluntarily through the web portal.
- The user’s subscription, made in an express way, to the bulletins, newsletters and other corporate, commercial and/or advertising publications established by the company, in which case the personal data provided will be kept without limitation unless the user formalizes the voluntary unsubscription through the corporate website or any communication received.
- User management through Visval PPP in terms of taking data from the appraisals that can be commissioned. The data collected will be kept for 6 months stored on the user’s device so that the latter can consult the information transmitted to the Person in Charge regarding the assessment issued. The information provided in the report appraisal will be treated in accordance with the provisions at the beginning of this section.
The retention periods reflected in this paragraph shall apply without prejudice to their possible extension for legal reasons requiring a longer period.
Once the period of conservation of data has expired, these will be deleted or blocked so that they will only be available to the person responsible for managing them before the courts or other competent public administrations that may require information within their legally established competencies.
Under no circumstances will the data collected be used for automated decision making or profiling.
With respect to the services offered by Euroval, the legal basis on which the data processing is based will be legitimated through the contract signed with the data subject or his/her representative.
The person concerned is obliged to provide the required personal data. If the contract is not provided, it will be annulled without the service being provided, without prejudice to the fact that the person responsible may charge the client for the costs arising from the suspension of the service.
In the case of personal data collected through:
- Consultations and/or requests for estimates that may be made by the interested party
- Registration of the interested party in the company’s job bank;
- Subscription of the interested party to the bulletins, newsletters and other corporate, commercial and/or advertising publications established by the company; or
- Installation of the Visval PPP
its use will be legitimated through the express consent of the user, who may revoke the permissions granted at any time.
The data collected by the person in charge will be provided by the interested party on a voluntary basis. The refusal to provide this information or the permissions requested through the Visval PPP may lead to the impossibility of accessing the requested services or the malfunctioning of the mobile application.
Likewise, international transfers will be carried out exclusively for the management of cloud services and/or communications. The providers of these services will always offer the appropriate guarantees through their respective codes of conduct and/or certification schemes obtained.
The person in charge will not make any other data transfer.
Detail of Euroval Group companies:
– Eurovaloraciones, S.A. (Euroval) with VAT number A-03525508. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Sheet A-2183 Volume 1203 Folio 124.
– Instituto de Análisis Inmobiliario S.L. (INSTAI) with CIF B-85169704. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 24574, page 212, sheet M 442263.
The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation and/or portability by contacting Plaza Constitución nº 2 Entlo – 03550 San Juan de Alicante-, indicating in the subject “Data Protection” or through the mail account firstname.lastname@example.org The applicant must provide a copy of his identity card, a copy of his authorization to be represented by a third party and a reference to the rights he wishes to exercise.
Likewise, the user will be able to uninstall the APP at any time without affecting the legality of the data processing according to the previous consent to its uninstallation.
Ultimately, you may request information about your rights and file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority, with address at Calle Jorge Juan, nº 6, 28001 Madrid.
Version2.2 – December 2020